- Shipping and sales tax vary by state and number of bottles purchased.
- Wine pickup is unavailable at this time. At delivery, a valid ID is required to sign for wine.
- Unfortunately, gift packs are not customizable. If you would like to order additional cheese items, please visit the Dairy Science website to place an order: http://www.calpolycheese.com/order_step1.php
- Orders are filled and shipped by next business day and mailed by UPS ground.
- Special gift packaging is available only for the gift packs only.
- Please visit the Taste page for information on local retail locations offering Cal Poly wine.
Facts About the Cal Poly Vineyards
- There are 6 acres of Pinot, 3 acres of Syrah, .9 acres Tempranillo and 3.5 acres of Chardonnay in Trestle Vineyard, located on the Cal Poly campus
- Clonal experimentation on all varieties
- Los Osos loam
- Hillside plantings
- Chardonnay, Syrah, Tempranillo and Pinot Noir are planted to a northwest to southeast row orientation
- Additional grapes for Cal Poly wine are donated by outside vineyards